We have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Formulation Scientist to lead the formulation/ pre-formulation team of a growing Pharmaceutical company in Kent.
In this role, you will lead and deliver formulation and development projects for customers. Working on different dosage forms and across a range of technologies you will design and develop formulations including preformulation or preclinical formulations, characterisation and process development.
- Lead formulation projects including design and plan API solubility/compatibility experiments.
- Oversee and conduct formulation development activities to ensure project schedules are met.
- Perform pre-formulation and proof-of-concept early formulation studies using a range of techniques.
- Conduct experiments using several techniques and technologies.
- Lead and drive strategies and innovations.
- Interpret reports and data to write project reports for customers.
- Support training and coaching of staff.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry or a formulation related subject, along with experience in formulation development activities in a range of dosage forms. You will also have experience in pre-formulation using characterisation techniques like DVS, DSC, PSD and TGA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Formulator to lead a new formulation development team within a growing company.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, NPD, principal scientist, Senior Scientist. Lead Formulator, R&D, Characterisation, API.