Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for a Principal Scientist or Study Director, with expertise in Spray Drying to lead technical formulation development projects.
As a Study Director/ Senior Project Manager you will design and develop project strategies and lead projects through to completion. In the role of Study Director, you will have oversight on multiple projects offering technical leadership and expertise to formulation, scale-up and manufacturing.
- Lead, design and develop Formulation and Process Development projects.
- Provide leadership and coaching to Research and Development, Process Formulation and Manufacturing in relation to technical strategy, project planning, reports and quality.
- Provide technical expertise in Formulation Process (design and development) and Manufacturing, and in particular Spray Drying.
- Be the expert for solid dosage form formulation development, in relation to spray drying, granulation and tabletting.
- Approve all technical specifications, project risk assessments, development reports, PowerPoints and data provided to the client.
- Set budgets and write quotes for clients.
- Manage client relationships and support Business Development in generating new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role:
You will have a degree or PhD in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences and have extensive experience formulation development and process scale-up within a GMP environment. Ideal candidates will be an expert in spray drying and have excellent project management skills, with experience in developing technical project strategies and managing projects including timeframes, resources, staff and budgets.
My client is looking for a Principal Formulation/ Process Development Scientist with expertise in spray drying. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading R&D company that works with Pharmaceutical clients all over the globe.
For more information please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Formulation, Process Development, Manufacturing, Study Director, Study Manager, Principal Scientist, Project Manager, Technical Lead, GMP, Pharmaceutical, granulation, tablets, solid dosage, spray drying.