We currently have an opportunity for a Principal Scientist to lead Analytical chemistry projects and studies for a growing company in the South East.
As a Principal Analytical Chemist, you will lead several complex GLP studies ensuring projects are completed on time. You will liaise with clients, Analytical Scientists and Managers on a regular basis to drive the projects forward.
- Act as a Study Director/ Study Manager on GLP studies working with the customer to ensure study plans are drawn up covering all areas of the investigation.
- Work with Analysts and Senior Analytical Chemists to deliver studies on time and to projects goals.
- Complete all project paperwork and documentation.
- Interpret data and write technical project reports in support of the studies
- Carry out Analytical testing using HPLC and GC analysis.
- Oversee and carry out HPLC and GC troubleshooting, method development and validation.
Ideal candidates for the Principal Scientist role will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in either project management within an Analytical Chemistry laboratory or be working as a Study Manager/ investigator.
This growing dynamic company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with plenty of development and career opportunities as the Principal Analytical Chemist.
To apply for the Principal Scientist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Study Manager, Study Director, Investigator, HPLC, GC, GLP, Analytical Chemist, Chemistry