Principal Scientist - DMPK
We are currently looking for a DMPK Principal Scientist for a rapidly growing Drug Discovery company in the East Midlands.
Joining a highly successful department you will oversee a range of projects covering pharmacokinetics (PK) and absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion (ADME) of drug candidates.
- Lead and oversee projects to ensure key deliverables are met.
- Maintain a high-performing team taking the lead in recruitment and staff development.
- Plan and implement business growth strategies for the company.
- Have a strategic overview of the current and future business activities to ensure the department’s objectives and resources are in line with the overall business plan
- Act as a DMPK subject matter expert for the company.
- Support business development activities.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related subject and have extensive experience in absorption, distribution, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
Along with leadership and project management skills you will have experience working in cross functional teams driving drug discovery projects forward.
Key words: ADME, ADMET, Toxicology, in vitro, Director, DMPK, HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, Metabolism, Principal Scientist, GLP, GCP, Pharmaceutical, Drug Discovery