We are currently looking for a Senior/ Principal Analytical Chemist with extensive experience in ICP analysis.
Joining this leading contract testing company in Manchester you will offer technical expertise on ICP-OES and ICP-MS instrumentation and analysis.
- Oversee ICP-OES and ICP-MS analysis.
- Develop, optimise and validate ICP methods
- As a technical expert lead the troubleshooting of ICP instrumentation and methods.
- Check and review analytical data.
- Coach and mentor analysts and Laboratory Technicians
- Ensuring all work is carried out UKAS and ISO 17025 guidelines.
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject and have experience in ICP-OES and ICP-MS analysis. You will have experience in ICP method development, validation and troubleshooting and have worked to UKAS or GLP and ISO17025 standards.
This job provides an opportunity for someone to work in a fast growing company that offers great career development and progression.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, troubleshooting, Senior Analyst, QC Analyst, metals analyst, Inorganic, UKAS