Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for a Principal Project Leader with expertise in Analytical Chemistry for a large global pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
Acting as a Study Director you will design and develop the technical project strategy for client led projects ensuring projects are delivered within budget and on time. In this senior role you will have oversight on multiple projects offering technical leadership and expertise.
- Lead, design and develop Analytical Chemistry projects.
- Provide leadership and coaching to Senior/ Principal Analytical Chemists regarding technical strategy, project planning, reports and quality.
- Provide technical expertise in Analytical Chemistry testing, analytical method development, validation and troubleshooting.
- Approve all technical specifications, project risk assessments, development reports, PowerPoints and data provided to the client.
- Actively involved in setting budgets and writing quotes.
- Manage client relationships and support Business Development in generating new business opportunities.
- Communicate project updates with Clients, in face to face meetings, phone and email.
To be successful in this role:
You will have a degree or PhD in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have extensive experience in a range of analytical techniques. Ideal candidates will be an expert in HPLC analysis and method development. It is essential that you have excellent project management skills, with experience in developing technical project strategies and managing projects including timeframes, resources, staff and budgets.
My client is looking for an Analytical Technical Expert with a passion for scientific research and problem solving. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that supports Pharmaceutical clients all over the globe.
For more information please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, Study Director, Study Manager, Principal Scientist, Project Manager, Technical Lead, HPLC, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Quality Control, Method Development, Analytical Team Leader.