We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist for a Pharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire.
Working in the process development team you will perform formulation process development and scale up activities in the laboratory and support transfer to manufacturing.
- Develop and optimise scalable manufacturing processes for GMP manufacturing.
- Carry out formulation process development activities in the lab.
- Work with other teams to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Conduct analysis and interpret results
- Write and review documentation and reports.
Will be degree qualified (BSc or BEng) in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemical Engineering and have some experience working in formulation process develop to GMP standards.
Experience in solid dose process scale-up and manufacturing such as extrusion, tableting, powder blending is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with state-of-the art facilities.
To apply please send your CV through to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Formulation, Development, Process, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, R&D, Scale-up, Tech Transfer, Solid Dosage Forms, Capsules, Suspensions, Emulsions, Powders, Scientist, GMP, cGMP, Graduate