We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a PhD qualified Scientist in either a Life Sciences or Organic Chemistry subject who is looking for an opportunity away from laboratory.
Our client, a multinational specialist chemical company, is currently looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Berkshire.
As a Product Manager, you will investigate and gather information on scientific research trends to support new product development. Having a flare for writing you will develop a range marketing materials for new products and for customers.
- Support marketing projects developing marketing collateral and materials.
- Produce and edit content for a variety of communication channels.
- Write technical product marketing material for scientific research for various industries including pharmaceuticals, life sciences, diagnostics and chemistry.
- Work across departments including scientific research, laboratory and sales to develop marketing materials.
- Identify trends to support the selection innovative molecules and profitable future products.
- Work with SQL Server, MS Access database systems, and other web-based interfaces associated with product data.
Will be PhD qualified in either a Biology or Organic Chemistry subject and have a real passion for writing and marketing. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high standard of written English.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PhD scientist to join a rapidly growing company in a commercial role.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.