We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join a cutting-edge chemistry and data analytics technology company in Scotland.
As a Product Manager you will lead and support the development and commercialisation of the company’s technology platform. In this role you will be the main customer contact working in the commercial side of the business. The role will require regular travel to customer sites.
- As the primary contact with customers you will oversee product development gaining product feedback and market knowledge.
- Working directly with customers you will demonstrate the technology and product, gaining market feedback to support product development.
- Engagement with customers to troubleshoot issues arising in the technology.
- Representing the company, you will build awareness and understanding of the technology.
- Work with marketing, finance, PR, senior management along with external partners to guide platform development and co-ordinate product launches.
Successful candidates will be:
Degree, Masters or PhD qualified in Chemistry and have experience working in a Chemistry Research and Development laboratory within Pharmaceutical, CRO, Chemical or academia.
With a back ground in Synthetic Organic Chemistry it is essential you will have previous experience in a customer facing role delivering excellent customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some new and exciting technology - for further details please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Chemist, Chemistry, Research, Development, Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, drug discovery, Synthetic, Synthesis, Product Manager, Development Chemist