My client, a fast growing pharmaceutical company and a leader in their field, is looking for a Project Manager with extensive experience in ADMET.
As a Project Manager you will overseeing client studies offering expert data interpretation and consultation.
To be successful in this role you will need extensive experience in ADME/ DMPK and have had experience in a customer/ client facing role. Previous project management experience is highly desirable.
- Manage key client studies ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard.
- Effectively communicate to the laboratory, sales and accounts ensuring all client requirements are followed up and project deadlines are met.
- To understanding of the latest regulatory guidance in relation to the ADMET field
- Provide clients with expert advice and data interpretation.
- Manage projects and studies co-ordinating with other teams to ensure consistent and effective progression of projects, such as assay development, and external studies.
- Support business development by acting as the scientific advisor in meetings and teleconferences with new and existing customers.
Ideal candidates will be PhD qualified in a Life Science subject and have experience in in vitro ADMET with the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry.
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills.
Key words: ADME, ADMET, Toxicology, in vitro, Study Manager, Study Director, Project Manager, DMPK, HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, metabolism, Programme Manager, GLP, GCP