Rowland Talent have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a rapidly growing contract Pharmaceutical development company in the East Midlands.
As a Project Manager you will be the main point of contact for customers with the responsibility to deliver these high-level projects on time, within budget and to the agreed quality standards, meeting the customers specifications.
Having oversight on multiple projects you will manage and prioritise conflicts and resource constraints, project requirements, costs, invoicing and revenues.
- Effectively and proactively lead customer projects and ensure that all customer service levels are consistently met.
- Manage project milestones during the length of the project offering the best solutions to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Provide customer on a regular basis, coordinating and hosting Client meetings, audits and teleconferences.
- Manage the customer’s account ensuring that all quires are resolved from technical issues to invoice queries.
- Monitor and drive targets, forecasts and revenue as required.
Ideal candidates will:
Be degree qualified in Chemistry or related subject and ideally have experience working in a Pharmaceutical commercial environment in project management.
You will have a strong scientific and technical background in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing and have extensive knowledge of one or more of the following areas; formulation development, analytical development, pharmaceutical production, QC or regulatory CMC documentation.
It is essential that candidates have a qualification in project management such as APM or Prince2. You will have the confidence to ask the right questions and provide the right level of challenge to make sure every resolution is best for the project.