Rowland Talent are currently working with an exciting and growing R&D provider to the pharmaceutical industry, who are looking for DMPK/ ADME Scientist to join their Project Management team.
This is dynamic and fast paced Project Management team and as such the company is looking for someone with the drive and passion to offer a high level of service to their clients. The role would suit someone looking to progress into a client facing role from the Laboratory.
To be successful in this role you must be highly organised and be an effective communicator.
- Manage studies on behalf of clients, ensuring all information is communicated effectively to the laboratory.
- Deal with all client requests, managing the project through to completion and ensure data is returned within project deadlines.
- Support Seniors in preparing proposals for clients.
- Liaising with clients, external consultants, senior project managers you will co-ordinate the transfer of information and compounds.
- Advise clients and support data interpretation
- Maintain, and develop relationships with existing clients and identifying new opportunities for growth
Ideal candidates will have a PhD or Degree in a Life Science subject, ideally related to ADMET/ DMPK and have experience working in a Pharmaceutical or a Biotech company. You will have experience in drug metabolism assays such as drug-drug interaction and/or metabolic stability studies (DMPK or ADMET assays) and have experience in HPLC and LC-MS/MS.
Key words: Study Manager, Project Manager, Project co-ordinator, DMPK, ADME, ADMET, HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, metabolism, Programme Manager, Study Director, GLP, GCP