We are currently recruiting for a QA Officer for a growing Pharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire. If you are currently an Analytical Chemist looking to make the move to Quality Assurance, then this could be the role for you!
In the role of a QA Officer you will review and interpret analytical data from HPLC analysis, including validation and qualification reports to support the Quality Management System.
- Provide technical GMP support to the Analytical and manufacturing departments.
- Review and approve QC method validation protocols and reports.
- Assess the qualification requirements for equipment changes and routine calibration data.
- Conduct internal and qualification audits of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Participate in GMP training of personnel involved in manufacturing and conduct GMP compliance projects across the site.
- Identify issues and participate in the investigation of problems to identify root causes associated with deviations and OOS investigations.
- Aid in the identification of inefficient processes and introduction of lean alternatives whilst maintaining compliance
Ideal candidates will have a degree in Chemistry (or equivalent) and have experience in either Quality Assurance with an Analytical Chemistry background or be an Analyst with experience in method validation and equipment qualification. You will have experience in analytical techniques such HPLC in a cGMP environment.
This is a great opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to move into a QA officer role.
For more information please send your cv to Peter at Rowland Scientific Talent Solutions.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Validation, QA, Quality Assurance, Audits, CAPA, QMS, ICH, OOS, Deviations.