We currently have a fantastic job opportunity for a QA Officer for Life Sciences company in the South West.
Joining this dynamic Quality Assurance team, you will support all quality aspects relating to the development and manufacturing of products under GMP.
- Write, review and approve quality documents, including batch documents, SOPs and Quality Control documents.
- Review and approve procedural and process change controls.
- Manage non-conformance, OOS and deviations
- Conduct root cause analysis and raise/ implement CAPAs
- Support/ lead internal audits and suppler audits
To be successful in this Quality Assurance Officer role you will:
Be degree qualified in a science subject and have previous experience working as a QA officer in either the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Life Sciences or Specialty chemicals industry. You will have experience working in a GMP environment along with experience in some of the following - Deviations, CAPA, Audits, QMS or batch release.
To apply for QA Officer role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Please note the company is unable to sponsor visas for candidates without eligibility to work in the UK
Key words Quality, QMS, Deviations, CAPA, Audits, batch release, SOPs, Documents, GMP