We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced QA Officer to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire.
You will ensure that all activities are fully complaint to regulatory requirements, supporting formulation, development and analytical and GMP manufacturing.
- Conduct internal audits carrying out any corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure operations are compliant to internal procedures and GMP.
- Write, review and approve documentation including SOPs, change controls, CAPAs and validation documentation.
- Investigate quality deviations and OOS and agree CAPAs.
- Oversee validation activities including equipment and computer validation.
- Develop and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS).
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or related subject and have experience within Quality Assurance. You will have experience in auditing GMP environments both analytical chemistry labs & equipment, and ideally cGMP manufacturing.
Key words: QA, documentation, GMP, HPLC, audits, CAPA, Deviations, OOS, SOPs, compliance, QMS.