We are currently looking for a QA Officer for a Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
- Monitor and manage the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure timely completion of outstanding change controls, deviations, OOS investigations and non-conformances.
- Prepare, update and archive QA documents.
- Act as lead auditor for internal audits.
- Maintain ISO 9001:2015
- Review and approve batch records (BMRs) for GMP production
Have a degree in a Chemistry subject and have previous experience in a Quality Assurance role within a cGMP Pharmaceutical environment.
Ideally you will have experience in some of the following - change controls, deviations, CAPAs or OOS investigations.
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a wide range of Quality Assurance activities, so for further information please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: QA Officer, Quality Assurance, Audits, CAPA, Deviations, QMS, SOPs, OOS, GMP, Batch Release, Pharmaceutical, BMRs