We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a growing scientific company in Berkshire.
QA Officer responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely completion of deviation & OOS investigations and non-conformances.
- Prepare and update QA documents, including SOPs and validation documents.
- Act as lead auditor for internal audits, GLP and GMP.
- Review and audit project plans, data and reports
- Offer QA support to the laboratory.
Ideal candidates for the QA Officer role will:
Have a degree in a Chemistry subject and have previous experience of Quality Assurance either in a QA Officer role or as an Analytical Chemist in laboratory. You will have experience working in a cGMP Pharmaceutical or GLP environment.
Ideally you will have experience in some of the following - deviations, CAPAs or OOS investigations.
To apply to the QA Officer role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: QA Officer, Quality Assurance, Audits, CAPA, Deviations, QMS, SOPs, OOS, GMP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, HPLC, GC