Rowland Talent Solutions has an excellent opportunity for a QA Batch Release Officer for a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Berkshire.
The company has a unique offering in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals servicing clients all over the globe. They have recently moved into a new facility and are now looking to add to their successful Quality Assurance department.
- Writing and reviewing manufacturing batch records (BMRs) and provide feedback to the QP for batch release.
- Manage all batch documentation/ batch release activities, coordinating with sales and logistics for timely release of the batches.
- Manage and update the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Investigate deviations/ OOS and support activities in relation to change controls and CAPAs.
- Support internal audits and external audits.
- Assist in product quality reviews.
To be successful in this role:
You will have a degree in a Science subject and have experience working in QA Batch Release within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
In return the company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and fantastic opportunities to further develop your career with Quality Assurance.
Key words: BMRs, QA Officer, Quality Assurance, Audits, CAPA, Deviations, QMS, SOPs, OOS, GMP, Batch release, Pharmaceutical