We are currently looking for a Deputy Quality Assurance Manager to manage the QA department of a growing specialty chemical company in the South East.
As the QA Team Leader, you lead a small team of QA Officers managing all aspects of quality assurance including QMS, batch documents and ISO compliance.
- Manage the QA team ensuring the site is compliant to all quality standards and customer requirements.
- Support and lead the implementation of a new global Quality Management system (QMS).
- Work with the Quality Manager and Director to create and implement new procedures, processes and initiatives.
- Lead internal and external audits.
- Work with QA Managers across the company’s other sites.
Ideal candidates will:
Be degree or ideally PhD qualified in Chemistry and have experience working as a Senior QA Officer/ Team Leader within a Chemical or Pharmaceutical company. Candidates must have experience in ISO, QMS and audits. Also, previous experience in GMP is highly desirable.
To apply for the QA Team Leader role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: QA, Quality Assurance, Chemistry, ISO, GMP, Chemical, Pharmaceutical.