Laboratory QC Analyst
Rowland Talent are looking for a QC Analytical Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Berkshire.
A growing Pharmaceutical company with a new state of art Quality Control Laboratory.
- Conduct QC analysis on raw materials, intermediates and finished products using a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis, GC and Dissolution.
- Co-ordinate stability studies.
- Write and review SOP’s, protocols and reports as required.
- Support the HPLC method validation.
- Ensure that all work is carried to quality standards such as GMP.
- Interpret results and offer QC testing advice on relevant test methods.
- Support out of specification (OOS) investigations, deviations and audits.
To be Successful:
You will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and FTIR within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, QC, Quality control, HPLC, GC, QC Analyst, GMP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, laboratory, Analyst, Chemistry, stability, chromatography.