Rowland Talent are looking for a QC Analytical Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Berkshire.
They manufacture pharmaceutical products offering a unique and bespoke service to clients all over the globe. Having recently installed a new state of art Quality Control Laboratory they are looking to recruit a QC Analyst to join the team.
- Conduct QC analysis on raw materials, intermediates and finished products using a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis, GC and Dissolution.
- Set up and co-ordinate stability studies.
- Write, review and implement SOP’s, new methods, protocols and reports as required.
- Support the Senior Analysts in method transfers and method validation.
- Ensure that all work is carried to quality standards such as GMP.
- Interpret results and offer QC testing advice on relevant test methods.
- Support out of specification (OOS) investigations, deviations and audits.
To be Successful:
You will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and FTIR within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment. Knowledge of ICH guidelines, BP/EP/USP methods with an understanding of QA processes and methodologies is desirable.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and fantastic opportunities to further develop your career within a rapidly growing company.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, QC, Quality control, HPLC, GC, QC Analyst, GMP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Analyst, Chemistry, stability, chromatography.