We are currently looking for QC Team Leader (non-Lab based!) to join a rapidly growing speciality chemical company in Berkshire.
As the QC Team Leader, you will join the Quality department to manage the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). You will supervise a LIMS Technician and lead a small team of Analysts involved the analysis of new compounds using HPLC, UPLC and NMR.
- Manage the daily activities in LIMS to create Certificates of Analysis (CoAs) and Product specifications.
- Working with the Quality Control Manager you will check and approve analytical data produced by the Analytical Chemists.
- Provide LIMS support to other sites across different continents.
- Supervise a team of Analytical Chemists.
- Work with Quality Assurance Officers to solve quality issues.
Ideal candidates for the QC Team Leader will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and currently be a Senior Analytical Chemist or Analytical Chemistry Team Leader looking for a role away from the laboratory. You will have experience in LIMS and have excellent attention to detail.
Experience in HPLC and other analytical techniques (such as GC or NMR) are essential.
To apply for the Analytical QC Team Leader role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, HPLC, Validation, Team Leader, Scientist, Senior Scientist, Laboratory Supervisor, Quality, QC, LIMS