We currently have an exciting opportunity for QC Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nottingham.
As a QC Team Leader, you will oversee and manage all QC Release projects ensuring all work is carried out to the correct quality and regulatory requirements.
- Manage a team of QC Analysts being responsible for their development, training and career progression.
- Manage and carryout a range of QC release tests for pharmaceutical products to GMP standards.
- Provide technical leadership across a range of QC analytical chemistry techniques and QC release projects.
- Co-ordinate QC results from analytical methods including HPLC, UV-Vis, wet chemistry and Dissolution tests.
- Ensure that all laboratory work is carried out to a high standard and to relevant quality standards.
- Support the sales team in managing client projects.
- Communicate with Clients, in face to face meetings, phone and email.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry (or related subject) and have experience in QC release for a range of formulations and pharmaceutical products.
Previous experience in project management and/ or people management is essential for this role.
To apply to this fantastic QC Team Leader role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: analytical chemist, analytical chemistry, Quality Control, laboratory, QC analysis, GMP, HPLC, GC, UPLC, UV, Validation, stability, Team Leader, QC Supervisor, QC Release