We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a QC Manager for a Pharmaceutical Development company in Durham.
As a QC Manager you will manage the Analytical laboratory leading an experienced team of Analytical Chemists. The laboratory runs routine QC and non-routine analysis on raw materials through to finished products, in support of research & development and GMP manufacturing.
- Overall responsibility of the Quality Control laboratory including QC, Stability, Method Development and Validation.
- Lead a team of Analytical Chemists including conducting appraisals, coaching, training, and supporting career development.
- Oversee and carryout analysis using a range of instrumentation including HPLC, GC and NMR.
- Lead method development and validation activities to ICH guidelines.
- Write validation protocols, documents and SOPS
- Review all work and ensure it is carried out to GMP standards.
- Work with Quality Assurance and R&D to set project timelines.
To be successful as the QC manager you will have a degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have previous experience leading a team or managing a laboratory within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and NMR, along with experience in method development and validation.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, Laboratory Manager, QC, Team Leader, Analytical Team Leader, HPLC, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Quality Control