A leading contract testing company that offer a first-class analytical testing service to their clients in the Pharmaceutical, food, environmental, agrochemical and petrochemical industries.
To manage and oversee the Quality function across multisite’ that work to UKAS ISO17025 and GMP standards.
As the Quality Manager you will lead the Quality department ensuring compliance with both customer requirements and certifying bodies/ regulators.
- Lead the QA department across the UK sites and provide compliance oversight of GMP and ISO regulated activities.
- Act as Group UKAS Quality Manager, in accordance with ISO17025 requirements
- Work with the other Quality Managers within the company to ensure a consistent approach to Quality is maintained.
- Host and lead audits from customers and regulatory bodies.
- Develop and implement auditing strategies.
- Support the implementation of electronic QMS
- Advise Management of any deficiencies in Accreditation or Regulatory requirements.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree qualified with extensive experience in the contract testing/ CRO/Pharmaceutical industry working to ISO 17025 and GMP.
- Be in a Quality Management role having an in-depth knowledge, skills and abilities in managing ISO 17025, UKAS, GMP Standards, guidance and regulations.
- Have experience of scheduling and hosting audits.
- Possess excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to travel within the UK is required on a regular basis in this role.
The company offer a range of learning and development opportunities, a highly competitive salary and benefits package. The company is growing and is looking for people to support their continuing success.
Key words: Quality, QA Manager, UKAS, ISO17025, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Quality Assurance, Audits, CAPA, Deviations.