Senior Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
We are currently recruiting for Medicinal Chemists to join a leading drug discovery company in the East Midlands.
Working on a variety of projects you will independently design novel molecular targets to overcome challenging medicinal chemistry problems. As a Medicinal Chemist you will work on several different projects to design and synthesise novel synthetic routes.
- Provide synthetic chemistry expertise to drug discovery projects.
- Design and carrying out organic synthesis to synthesise molecules.
- Adapt your scientific and organic chemistry knowledge to solve exciting chemistry problems.
- Design and execute novel and complex synthetic routes to challenging chemical targets.
- Write and review project reports and present to managers and customers.
Ideal candidates will be PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry. It is desirable that candidates have experience in working in industry, though this role is open to recent PhDs and Post Docs.
You will have a solid understanding of medicinal and synthetic chemistry and have experience in designing and executing complex synthetic routes.
Key words: Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery, therapeutic, Synthetic, Synthesis,
Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Senior Scientist