Sales Support Chemist
Are you a Chemistry graduate looking for a job that is commercially focussed and not based in the lab? If so, then I have a great opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Chemistry Graduate to join a growing speciality Chemical company in Manchester to support the sales and business development team.
As a Sales Support Chemist you will work with the sales team to assist the Business Development Managers in the growth of the business. Managing customer accounts, you will build rapport with customer contacts to develop new and existing business.
- Managing a number of accounts, you will develop new and existing business.
- Manage sales orders including processing customer enquiries and orders.
- Liaise with customers to provide regular updates on orders.
- Work with suppliers and internal departments to support the processing of orders.
- Assist the sales team with projects
- Identify new potential products to increase the companies product range.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry with a final year project in Organic Chemistry. You will have previous experience in a customer facing role and ideally within a sales environment (this could be a part time/ temporary role while at university).
The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including pension and a generous bonus scheme.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: graduate, science, chemistry, chemist, sales, business development, account manager.