We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join the Inorganics department of a growing company.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will lead and support lab technicians and analysts in a range of analytical techniques including ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES and GC.
- Plan and organising workloads to ensure samples are tested on time.
- Conduct analysis using ICP-MS & ICP-OES.
- Carry out maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Review, check and interpret analytical results.
- Support training of new staff.
- Support and lead analytical troubleshooting for the laboratory.
Ideal candidates will be:
Degree qualified in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Forensics or related subject and have experience in ICP analysis. Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting analytical instrumentation are essential for this role.
Experience in pH, BODs and CODs is highly desirable for this role.
Key words: ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, HPLC, GC, UKAS, Laboratory, Senior Analyst, Quality, QC, Analytical Chemist, Inorganics