We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
You will manage a range of analytical projects in support of drug discovery and development. As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will design and develop chromatography methods for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules.
- Lead analytical chemistry projects ensuring all work is carried out to the required standards.
- Lead Method development, validation, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Carry out analytical testing, purification and separation using Prep HPLC, chiral separation techniques and HPLC.
- Work with the Medicinal Chemistry Manager to design analytical work and programmes.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
Ideal candidates for the Senior Analytical Chemist:
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry or similar and have experience analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and NMR.
You will have experience in method development for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules, specifically HPLC, prep HPLC and Chiral separation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, Chiral, Purification, Drug Discovery, API, Pharmaceutical, Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation, preparative, Medicinal, Organic, Synthesis.