We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a highly regarded testing laboratory in Surrey. The company offers a technical material testing service to customers all around the globe.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will design, set up and run chemical and physical experiments using a wide range of analytical techniques including GC, GC-MS, tensile and resistance tests. You will ensure all work is carried out to ISO 17025 standards.
- Carry out analytical testing using techniques such as GC, GC-MS, GC-FID and FTIR.
- Oversee the maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
- Lead analytical method development and validation activities.
- Support junior members of the team.
- Ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) is maintained.
- Ensure all work is carried out to ISO 17205 standards.
Will have a degree in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or related subject and have experienced working as an Analytical Chemist to ISO 17025/ UKAS standards.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will have experience in analytical techniques such as GC, GC-MS and GC-FID along with some method development and method validation experience.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your analytical chemistry skills across several chemical and physical analysis techniques.
For further details or to apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Analyst, Laboratory, Analytical Chemistry, GC, HPLC, GC-MS, UKAS, ISO17025, physical testing