We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical contract development company in Kent.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will support a range of analytical projects using an array of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and LC-MS.
- Carry out analytical testing using a HPLC, LCMS, NMR and GC.
- Support analytical method development and validation.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
- Ensure all analytical instrumentation is maintained and validated ready for use.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the required standards (GMP and ICH guidelines).
Will be degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or a similar subject and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC and GC. Experience in NMR and LCMS is highly desirable.
You will have experience in method development, validation and troubleshooting within the Pharmaceutical industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company as a Senior Analytical Chemist.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, GMP, Pharmaceutical, analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation.