We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical development company in Kent.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will support a range of analytical projects using an array of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and LC-MS.
- Carry out analytical testing using a HPLC, LCMS, NMR and GC.
- Support analytical method development and validation.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
- Ensure all analytical instrumentation is maintained and validated ready for use.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the required standards (GMP and ICH guidelines).
Will be degree qualified in Analytical Chemistry or a similar subject and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC and GC. Experience in NMR and/ or LCMS is highly desirable.
You will have experience in method development and validation within the Pharmaceutical industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company as a Senior Analytical Chemist.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, GMP, Pharmaceutical, analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation.