We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a growing pharmaceutical development company in Berkshire.
As a Senior Analytical Chemist, you will plan and carry out a range of analysis to test pharmaceutical products using analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, UV and Dissolution.
- Analyse pharmaceuticals in support of formulation development.
- Support and carry out HPLC method development and validation.
- Troubleshoot analytical problems.
- Train and mentor junior Analytical Chemists.
- Review and evaluate data and ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP standards.
- Review and write quality documents, SOPs and reports.
Ideal candidates for the Senior Analytical Chemist:
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience working in a Pharmaceutical GMP laboratory. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and FTIR.
Experience in HPLC method development and/ or validation is desirable.
The Company offers a competitive salary along with a great benefits package. Joining this growing and dynamic company as a Senior Analyst you will have plenty of opportunities to further development and progress your career.
Please note my client is not able to sponsor a visa for these positions so full eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemist, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst, QC, Quality, Pharmaceutical.