Rowland Talent Solutions is looking to recruit a Senior Analytical development Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
Joining the development team, you will carry out Analytical method development and validation for the analysis of a range of dosage forms.
- HPLC Method development and validation.
- Troubleshoot new and existing Analytical methods
- Write and review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports
- Act as project manager/ lead on customer projects
- Supervise, train and mentor junior analysts when required
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in HPLC method development and validation. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and dissolution tests to GMP standards. Experience in troubleshooting analytical methods and training new members of staff is required for this role.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemist, stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, dissolution, Analyst, chemistry