We are looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join an R&D Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
Joining this growing company, you will develop new and existing analytical methods in support of formulation and development activities.
- Develop and validate HPLC methods to ICH guidelines.
- Troubleshoot new and existing Analytical methods
- Write and review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports
- Act as project manager/ lead on customer projects communicating with the customer at all stages of the project.
- Supervise, train and mentor junior analysts when required.
- Check laboratory writes ups, data and reports
Ideal candidates will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in HPLC method development and validation. You will have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and dissolution tests to GMP standards. Experience in troubleshooting analytical methods and training new members of staff is required for this role.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemist, stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, GC, UV, Development, dissolution, Analyst, chemistry, R&D, GMP, Pharmaceutical