Senior Analytical Chemist opportunity for a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Berkshire.
The company manufacture pharmaceuticals for clients from all around the world. Now in their new facility they are looking to recruit a Senior Analytical Chemist for their state of art Laboratory.
Reporting directly to the Lab Manager you will take the lead on QC analytical testing, supporting tech transfers, method validation and equipment qualification & calibration. As a Senior you will support the training and coaching of new staff and ensure that all work is carried out to GMP standards.
- Oversee and carryout Quality Control analysis on raw materials and finished products using a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis, GC and Dissolution.
- Troubleshoot analytical methods and equipment.
- Support analytical method transfer, development and validation.
- Review and check analytical data against product and QC specifications.
- Manage and co-ordinate the stability program.
- Write, review and implement SOP’s, new methods, protocols and reports.
- Lead investigations into out of specification (OOS) and deviations.
To be Successful:
You will be degree qualified in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry and have experience in analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and FTIR within a GMP Pharmaceutical environment.
Ideal candidates will have experience in troubleshooting analytical methods and equipment and have an in-depth knowledge of ICH guidelines and BP/EP/USP methods.
An understanding of MHRA and FDA guidelines are highly desirable.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. There are opportunities for further development and career progression within this rapidly growing company.
Key words: Analytical Chemist, QC, Quality control, HPLC, GC, QC Analyst, GMP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, laboratory, Senior Analyst.