We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading drug discovery company in the East Midlands
You will manage a range of analytical projects in support of drug discovery and development. As a Senior Analyst, you will design and develop chromatography methods for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules.
- Lead analytical projects ensuring all work is carried out to the required standards.
- Lead Method development, validation, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Carry out analytical testing, purification and separation using Prep HPLC, chiral separation techniques and HPLC.
- Work with the Medicinal Chemistry Manager to design analytical work and programmes.
- Write and review analytical documentation and SOPs.
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Analytical Chemistry or similar and have experience analytical techniques including HPLC, LCMS and NMR.
You will have experience in method development for the purification, separation and analysis of small organic molecules, specifically HPLC, prep HPLC and Chiral separation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the Analytical function of this rapidly growing company.
For further information or to apply please contact Peter at Rowland Talent.
Key words: Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, chromatography, Chiral, Purification, Drug Discovery, API, Pharmaceutical, Principal Scientist, Analytical Chemist, Method development, Method validation, preparative, Medicinal, Organic, Synthesis.