Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Analytical Method Development Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company on the M4 corridor/ South East. This role offers a great career opportunity for someone to develop into an Analytical Team Leader role.
In this role you will lead project teams to deliver a first class Analytical Chemistry service to the Development Lab and the companies clients.
Taking a leading role, you will plan and carry out analytical test methods for novel and existing compounds for pre-clinical and clinical applications.
- Plan and implement an Analytical testing strategy to support the delivery of client projects
- Analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods specifically HPLC/ UPLC, GC and LC-MS.
- Set up and carry out stability studies
- Anticipate and solve analytical problems
- Work and collaborate with Project Managers, the Quality Manager, Regulatory, Suppliers and Clients.
- Ensure all activities are carried out to cGMP
- Write and review reports for internal customers, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Analytical Chemistry, developing and validating methods for new and novel material. You will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry (or similar subject) and have experience developing HPLC methods from scratch. You will have led projects and supervised others to deliver projects on time.
This is a technical and varied role with very good career prospects.