We are looking for a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist to join a leading Bioanalytical Research company in the North West.
As a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist, you will develop and validate assays to analyse samples by LC-MS/MS.
- Carry out a variety of analytical (LC-MS/MS, UPLC-MS/MS, ELISA) and separation techniques.
- Ensure all work is carried out to GLP/ GCP standards
- Lead method development and method validation activities
- Validate and troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Supervise and coach Analytical Scientists and Laboratory Technicians.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in a Science subject and have experience in LC-MS (ideally LC-MS/MS) in a bioanalytical regulated (GLP/GCP) laboratory. You will have experience in a range of analysis including method development and validation.
This is a growing company, with state-or-the-art laboratories, that are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further details or to apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Bioanalysis, Bioanalytical, Analytical Chemist, LC-MS, HPLC, GCP, GLP, Pharmaceutical, Study Manager, Study Director, peptide, biomarker, molecule