We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire.
In this role, you will lead and deliver formulation and development projects for customers. Working on different dosage forms and across a range of technologies you will design and develop formulations including preformulation or preclinical formulations, characterisation and process development.
- Lead formulation projects including design and plan API solubility/compatibility experiments.
- Oversee and conduct formulation development activities to ensure project schedules are met.
- Perform pre-formulation solubility and stability studies using techniques like DVS, DSC, PSD TGA.
- Conduct experiments using a range of techniques and technologies such as spray drying, extrusion, granulation and milling
- Drive strategy and innovations on projects.
- Compile project reports for customers.
- Support training and coaching of junior members of staff.
Will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry or a formulation related subject, along with experience in formulation development activities in a range of dosage forms including solid/ tablets, specials, parental and inhalation. You will also have experience in pre-formulation using characterisation techniques like DVS, DSC, PSD and TGA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Formulator to lead projects in support of this growing company.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Spray-drying, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, NPD, principal scientist, Senior Scientist. Lead Formulator, R&D, Characterisation, API.