We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
Joining the Formulation Development team, you will lead formulation development projects for clinical studies. You will design and carry out pre-formulation, formulation and characterisation experiments supporting process scale-up and transfer to GMP manufacturing.
- Lead projects having technical oversight on formulation, characterisation and development/ scale-up activities.
- Design and perform a range of pre-formulation solubility and stability studies.
- Design and develop appropriate testing techniques for developed formulations or APIs.
- Manage multi-project tasks, from design, planning through to successful development and scale up.
- Write and review technical documentation and reports.
- Train and coach junior staff members.
To be successful:
You will be PhD or degree qualified in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences (Or similar subject) and have experience in pharmaceutical solid dose formulation and development.
Recent PhDs with solid dosage/ tablet formulation experience are encouraged to apply.
Key words: Formulation, Development, R&D, NPD, QbD, GMP, Pharmaceutical, solid dose, tablets, semi-solids, Scientist, Chemistry, granulation, milling, Senior Scientist.