We are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join an innovative Pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of new inhalation products.
As a Senior Formulation Scientist, you will lead novel formulation development projects for a range of inhaled products (pMDI or DPI).
- As a project lead you will have the responsibility to deliver formulation development products (DPIs, pMDIs, Nebulizers) on time and within budget.
- Project planning and strategy.
- Manage formulation scientists within a project team.
- Characterise formulations and design stability studies.
- Support the design and development of testing techniques for developed formulations.
- Manage technical transfers to GMP manufacturing.
Degree or PhD qualified in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related subject) and have extensive experience in inhaled formulation and product development (drug substance and drug product). Experience in process transfer, material science and particle engineering is highly desirable.
To be successful as a Senior Formulation Scientist you will have
- Experience of QBD principles and their application to new formulation development.
- Experience writing GMP technical documentation such as IND, IMPD and batch records
- Particle engineering experience or knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
In return the company offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with plenty of opportunities develop your career further.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Formulation, Development, cGMP, Pharmaceuticals, NPD, inhaled, inhalation, powders, QBD, Formulation Scientist, Scientist, respiratory.