Senior Formulation Scientist
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a dynamic R&D Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
As a Senior Formulation Scientist you will develop a range of formulations conducting development activities including pre-formulation, formulation characterisation, scale-up and transfer to GMP manufacturing.
- Conduct formulation development activities and characterise formulations
- To perform method development, validation activities
- Plan experiments and write protocols, according to the project schedule
- Manage customer projects ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken.
Ideal candidates will:
Have a degree or PhD in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related subject) and have experience in formulation development to GMP standards. Experience working on solid dosage forms such as tablets or capsules is desirable.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and a great benefits package. The training and development opportunities are excellent with a long an exciting career to be had with this fast paced and growing business.
To apply or to find out more information please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Formulation Scientist, Development, Scale-up, Tech Transfer, cGMP, GLP, Pharmaceuticals, Liquid Dose, Dosage Forms, Manufacturing, NPD, ICH Guidelines, Technical Transfer, Manufacture, Solid Dosage Forms, Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Suspensions, Emulsions, powders, QBD, FDA, MHRA, Product Development