Senior Organic Chemist
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medicinal Chemist to join a Pharmaceutical company in the East Midlands.
As a Senior Organic Chemist you will support and lead chemistry projects to develop novel small molecule drugs.
- Support/ lead drug discovery projects supporting junior Organic Chemists to deliver projects on time.
- Troubleshoot and overcome complex synthetic chemistry problems.
- Write project reports and updates in a timely manner.
- Develop new synthetic routes and perform synthesis on target molecules
- Carry out multi-step synthesis, reaction optimisation and scale-up.
As a Senior Organic Chemist, you will:
Have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry along with experience working as an Organic Chemist or Medicinal Chemist within a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotechnology company. Synthetic Organic Chemists with Post Doc experience are also encouraged to apply.
This is fantastic opportunity for Medicinal Chemist to further their career in a growing research company.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with great opportunities for further development.
To apply for the Senior Organic Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Medicinal, Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic Chemist, Drug discovery, Drug development, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, NMR, Senior Scientist, Post Doc, PhD