Rowland Talent Solutions are looking for experienced Organic Chemists/ Medicinal Chemists for a growing Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery company in the East Midlands.
In this role you will manage client projects of early stage drug discovery and lead the development of novel small molecule drugs.
- Lead drug discovery projects overseeing Medicinal Chemists and resources to deliver projects on time.
- Write project reports and liaise with the client at all stages of the project.
- Develop synthetic routes and perform synthesis of agreed target molecules
- Multi-step synthesis, reaction optimisation and scale-up (mg - gs).
- Solve complex medicinal and synthetic chemistry problems.
Will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry and have previous experience working as an Organic Chemist or Medicinal Chemist within a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotechnology company.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medicinal Chemist/ Senior Scientist to further their career in a rapidly growing company.
Key words: Medicinal, Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic, Drug discovery, Drug development, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, NMR, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist, Group Leader, Team Leader.