Senior Organic Chemist (Chinese speaking)
We are currently looking for a Project Chemist to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company in Reading, Berkshire.
In this role:
You will manage process development projects taking the lead on technical transfers of synthetic processes from UK to the contract manufacturer for lab demonstration, pilot plant and commercial manufacture.
- Working closely with the R&D team you will develop an in depth understanding of the synthetic processes relating to strategic projects.
- Attend and actively contribute to R&D meetings and ensure that all parties are updated on project milestones and deliverables
- Aid in the design of the process development of chemical processes
- Work collaboratively with strategic project partners to enable efficient transfer of processes to the manufacturing site in Asia.
- Travel to Asia to support process transfers and troubleshooting.
Ideal candidates will be:
PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry and have experience working as an Organic Chemist in development and/ or process scale-up.
Candidates need to be fluent in Chinese (Spoken and written).
Please note the closing date for applications is 29th February 2020.