We are looking for Senior Organic Chemists and Senior Medicinal Chemists for a growing Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery company in the East Midlands.
As a Senior Organic Chemist you will manage client projects of early stage drug discovery and lead the development of novel small molecule drugs.
- Lead drug discovery projects managing resources to deliver projects on time.
- Write project reports and liaise with the client at all stages of the project.
- Develop synthetic routes and perform synthesis of agreed target molecules
- Multi-step synthesis, reaction optimisation and scale-up (mg - gs).
- Solve complex medicinal and synthetic chemistry problems.
Will have a PhD in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry and have previous experience working as an Organic Chemist or Medicinal Chemist within a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotechnology company.
Candidates with a recent Post Doc are also encouraged to apply.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medicinal Chemist to further their career in a rapidly growing company.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package with great opportunities for further development.
To apply for the Senior Organic Chemist role please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: Medicinal, Synthetic, Synthesis, Organic Chemist, Drug discovery, Drug development, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, NMR, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist.