Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company in South East.
In this role you will develop, optimise and scale up manufacturing processes for GMP manufacturing.
- Design and manage tech transfers from formulation R&D to GMP production.
- Design, implement and oversee formulation process development studies.
- Prepare GxP documentation including batch records, quality documents and validation protocols.
- Design process experiments and have experience in Quality by Design (QbD)
- Supervision and train junior members of staff
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry and have experience in formulation process development within GMP manufacturing. You will have a good working knowledge of QbD and have experience in process transfer and scale-up.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to lead their own projects, developing and optimising scalable manufacturing processes.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Process, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Spray-drying, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, R&D, Scale-up, Tech Transfer, Solid Dosage Forms, Capsules, Suspensions, Emulsions, Powders.