Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company in South East.
In this role you will develop, optimise and scale up manufacturing processes for GMP manufacturing.
- Design and manage tech transfers from formulation R&D to GMP production.
- Design, implement and oversee formulation process development studies.
- Prepare GxP documentation including batch records, quality documents and validation protocols.
- Design process experiments and have experience in Quality by Design (QbD)
- Supervision and train junior members of staff
To be successful:
Ideal candidates will be degree or PhD qualified in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry and have experience in formulation process development within GMP manufacturing. You will have a good working knowledge of QbD and have experience in process transfer and scale-up.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to lead their own projects, developing and optimising scalable manufacturing processes.
Key words: GMP, cGMP, Formulation, Development, Process, Pharmaceutical, Tablets, Liquids, Topical, Spray-drying, Granulation, Milling, QbD, Manufacturing, R&D, Scale-up, Tech Transfer, Solid Dosage Forms, Capsules, Suspensions, Emulsions, Powders, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist.