Rowland Talent Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Protein Purification Scientist for a leading drug discovery company in Oxfordshire.
The company has extensive expertise in drug discovery and has a track record of delivering new innovative small molecule compounds to clinic. This dynamic and innovative company are looking to add a further Senior Scientist to their Protein Purification team.
- Protein Purification of a range of different and difficult proteins using: ÄKTA chromatography techniques, endotoxin-free purification and SDS-Page.
- Deliver innovative solutions for drug discovery programs.
- Conduct Protein analysis using mass spectrometry, analytical SEC, assays and DLS.
- Support the design, execution and interpretation of experiments.
- Manage projects to deliver high quality results within set timelines.
Ideal candidates will have PhD in Biology/ Biochemistry or related subject or a graduate in Biology with extensive industrial experience. You will have experience in protein purification within a drug discovery and ideally have experience in AKTA systems.
Recently qualified PhDs are encouraged to apply.
This role is a for a 12 month FTC with the possibility of being made permanent.
Key words: Protein Purification, AKTA, HPLC, SDS-Page, Ion Exchange, Western Blot, molecular biology, structural biology, protein biochemistry, chromatography. Post Doc.